St. Vincent's construction completed - This building served as a children’s home from 1945 to 1983.
It currently houses the Church Offices, meeting rooms, and the Parish Youth Group
Most Pure Heart of Mary was established with 136 families. The first Mass was held in a chapel in St. Vincent’s basement at 1800 SW Stone Ave.
Most Pure Heart of Mary Catholic School began with classes being held in the basement of St. Vincent's (now housing the parish offices). The school moved to its own building with eight classrooms in 1952.
Thanksgiving Day, The First Mass was said in the chapel below what is currently the school gym.
The year of Kansas’ Centennial, the current church celebrated its first Mass on Easter. A cornerstone containing a time capsule was placed in the facade of the church marking the occasion.
The Parish Formation Center was completed in 1982 and houses the Christian Formation Office, meeting rooms, and O’Connor Hall.
Perpetual Adoration Chapel opens in the North transcept of the church.
A 15 classroom addition was completed allowing all 500 students – Krische Child Development Center thru Eighth Grade – to be housed in one building.
Construction of a new parish rectory adjacent to the church property was completed.
Modifications to the Church begin with the addition of two large windows and plans to expand the narthex as part of the One Heart Capital Campaign.
1946 - 1962
1962 - 1973
1973 - 1983
1983 - 2007
2007 - 2013
2013 - 2020
2020 - Current