We strive to imitate the heart of our patroness,
the Blessed Virgin Mary, by:
Loving God with all our hearts,
Loving our neighbor as ourselves,
Bringing Christ to others.
Sat 4:00 PM
Sun 7:30 AM 9:30 AM* 11:30 AM
Mon-Sat 7:55 AM
Rosary before Mass
*Signed for deaf/hard of hearing
See the bulletin for details
of the Month
Blood is a precious commodity with a limited shelf life. Red blood cells must be used within 42 days. Platelets must be used within five days. Plasma can be frozen and stored for up to one year.
MPHM is doing a new picture directory and we need ALL of our parishioners to sign up to have their picture taken. Yes, Lifetouch would like for you to purchase portraits. No, you don't HAVE to purchase anything to be included. Every person/family that participates will receive a free 8 x 10 portrait and a free parish picture directory. You may sign up for a portrait session here on our website or following weekend Masses from July 25th through August 30th.
If you sign up online and include your email address, you will receive by email a $10.00 off of your purchase coupon. Just click on the link to the right "Portrait Sign Up" to reserve your photo session.
Information Available at the Portrait Reservation Tables following Masses:
1. Pricing Guides – will help you plan portrait packages/pricing and package discounts
2. Portrait Guides – Tips on how to prepare for session as well as your reservation information
3. Feed the Need $5.00 Coupons – bring a canned good (or two) with you to portrait session along with the coupon and receive $5.00 off of your purchase.
Other discounts available at the time of your portrait session (you may only use one of these):
1. 20% Senior Discount – receive a 20% discount (senior age 60+) on the purchase of any Lifetouch portrait products and frames.
2. 20% Military Discount – receive a 20% discount on the purchase of any Lifetouch portrait products and frames.
Please CLICK HERE to go to the Religious Education page for the updated information and printable enrollment forms for the coming year.
As the parish concentrates on the financial matters of the parish, Fr. Greg would like all parishioners to pray the novena to Mary, Undoer of Knots. As we take these matters to prayer, we firmly believe that we will be guided to the solutions needed to keep Most Pure Heart of Mary financially viable for many generations.
Please click here to find the novena.
Please click here to view an update letter from Archbishop Naumann on the Topeka Regional Planning Process.