Our Mission Statement
Our Most Pure Heart of Mary School community believes that each student is a child of God. Students, teachers and families are dedicated to growing in the fullness of our Catholic faith, helping all learners achieve academic success, and strengthening our personal relationships with Jesus.
Most Pure Heart of Mary Core Values:
May we always strive to have hearts as good and pure as the heart of Mary our Mother.
A heart of Faith, one that is centered on Christ and his love.
- Our school day begins and ends with prayer
- Children attend weekly student led grade level masses and monthly First Friday All School Masses
- Students and their families are involved in service projects throughout the year helping us all to serve others as Christ serves us
A heart of Family, where we are all a family, we all count, and we all serve one another.
- Highly involved PTM (Parent Teacher Ministry)
- Parent Volunteer Program
- Monthly Published Newsletter – The Bobcat Beacon
- Online access to grades and progress reports
A heart of Excellence, expecting the best of ourselves, our school and each other.
- 2008/2009 Governors Achievement in Academic Excellence Award
- Achieved Standards of Excellence in Reading, Math & Science
- Our qualified teachers inspire each child to strive for academic excellence
- Our teachers are able to teach and practice our Catholic Faith while providing academic excellence
- Fine Arts Curriculum – Art, Music, Band, Physical Education and Elective Classes
A heart of Wisdom, where knowledge is passed on, and the young minds of our school are continually inspired
- Our teachers seek out training to implement new strategies to improve their teaching methods and to keep them updated with current trends
- Our teachers are acutely aware of the needs of their students and use all resources to help provide for their needs
- Our teachers work well together to provide a loving and nurturing environment for each child
- Early Education Center for ages 3 through pre-kindergarten
- Support for students who need extra assistance
A heart of Discipleship where service, and the sacraments are the center of our lives.
- Students attend weekly Mass and monthly First Friday Mass
- Our school day begins and ends with prayer in the classroom
- Good Shepherd Early Education Program
- Sacramental Programs
- 8th Grade Confirmation Retreat, Pro-Life Forum and Pro-Life Rally